2 Replies Latest reply on May 31, 2011 9:01 AM by aniseplanet

How to create a Navigation with submenu ? { Mega Navigation Menu} ?

aniseplanet Level 1

Please iam playing around with Flach Catalyst, but i cant find how to create a navigation menu with submenus

i've created the design in photoshop but i dont know how to do the rest in Catalyst.

the Navigation menu that i want is should be more or less like this

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ --------------

Home          Contact        Gallery     Team                                                            { Now when i mouse over inTeam it shows a block with text and links that i
                                                                                                                                 can be able to click them.}

-------------------------------------------------------^---------------------------------- ---------------

|---------------^-------------------------------------------------|

Race Team                  |   Swim Team

.....................................| .............................

Football Team              |   NR Team

.....................................|..............................

Sprint Team                 |  Basketball Team

......................................|..............................

Jump Team                  |  Water Team

|.....................................................................|

Please help me i've search on google but didnt found anything.

Thank You