17 Replies Latest reply on Jun 19, 2011 9:28 PM by Pharther Phurther

Acknowledging Issues ... Premiere Pro 5.5 / Mac OS X 10.6.7

Pharther Phurther Level 1

Where is Adobe's "Official" response to problems that we have with Premiere Pro?

I would like to know ... so I don't have to spend hours trying to figure out what I did wrong .. or do I keep trying when it is futile until the bug fix?

Do I have to call them on the phone or is there a 'special' "Adobe Speaks" Forum that is buried in the 604 other forums that I missed?

I can't post Crash Reports in the Forums. I can't send them to the "Bug Report". ( Adobe Replies with a Error : Only 2000 Characters or less )

There is loads of crashed threads regarding the "com.adobe.dvacore.framework" and the "com.adobe.dvaui.framework".

Also: "com.adobe.premiere.frontend" and "com.adobe.Backend.framework" is listed among others.

This is a Mac Users Problem Only.

Where do we band together to solve these problems since there is no MAC FORUM??!!

My clients are disturbed .. I told them the 5.5 update would solve issues .. and I would be able to finish projects .. but 5 months later still no complete running system with ONLY ADOBE and APPLE.