• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Put the debug point in coldfusion file for line by line debugging

New Here ,
Jun 01, 2011 Jun 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I need to debug the existing coldfusion project line by line. so i configured coldfusion9 and coldfusionbuilder2. I installed coldfusion9 in inbuilt server mode.

I have window7 as os. I set the line debugging property via launch Adminstrator.

Now i am able to see the debug output on browser but not able to put the debug break point in coldfusion file.

Please provide the necessary steps to put the debug break point in coldfusion file so that i am able to debug line by line.

TOPICS
Builder

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 01, 2011 Jun 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

You just need to double click in the left hand gutter (on the line number if you are displaying line #'s) at the line for which you want to set a breakpoint.  The breakpoint will appear as a blue dot in the gutter and will appeaer in the "breakpoints" view in the ColdFusion Debug perspective.

You will also need to set up the server information within CFB2, and point your project to the server for debugging to function.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
Documentation