The sampling looks kind of odd. All those mallocs are not the norm for InDesign...
Do you have any third pary plugins installed?
Does this usually happen when you are switching apps?
This is Markzware's Quark2ID (Q2ID). I believe they have a patch, please contact them.
Call graph:2077 nmsComMarkzware::nmsApplicationControl::cMzMacAppController::licenseLevel()
2077 Thread_88693 DispatchQueue_1: com.apple.main-thread (serial)
2077 Q2ID_IdleTask::RunTask(unsigned long, IdleTimer*)
Those calls definitely don't look like InDesign style function calls. The naming conventions are all wrong...
I'd bet that there's a third party product involved here...
I missed that line...
Yes, I have Markzware's Q2ID plugin installed. Wish it would tell you in plain English that that is the case! Thanks. I sent a trouble ticket to Markzware. I'll let you know what they say.
Thanks for all your help!!
Well, so far, my InDesign hasn't crashed. Markzware gave me an updated version of the extension. I had sent them a copy of the error with my original request. So far so good - I'm hoping that was the problem. Thanks so much for all your help!! I NEVER would have figured that out on my own!!