7 Replies Latest reply on Oct 14, 2011 4:14 AM by sandeepgeorge

Export Release Build error

Zolotoj Level 3

I am exporting AIR project and getting the following error after providing a certificate:

"Error occurred while saving the project settings: "default" build target cannot be found for the selected project."

I am using FB 4.5.

Thanks

• 1. Re: Export Release Build error
          Zolotoj Level 3

Anyone, any clue?

• 2. Re: Export Release Build error
            ALF-35-MSAP

workaround:

0) In a new workspace

1) Create again with FB45 new Flex project - Application type Dekstop (runs in Adobe AIR)

2) copy paste src *.as & css from other workspace/project (eg FB4.0)

3) replace content of empty mxml by old one.

4) export release build (Signed AIR package)

Note : for me ok only without timestamp (connection timed out issue)

• 3. Re: Export Release Build error
              Zolotoj Level 3

Can the problem be because in my AIR project I am using an external SWC which is my common libaray.

• 4. Re: Export Release Build error
                ALF-35-MSAP Level 1

May be ?

In addition to this new project with the new .mxml and the old .css and .as that give me the .air

I have also an other project with my .swc, this project have been imported from FB40 to FB45.

• 5. Re: Export Release Build error
                  DaveCates Level 1

Hi,

I got this error too using FB4.5

My project was originally setup to take an import from Catalyst. I then converted it to Air when I needed to include the File libraries.

The way I got around this issue was to create a whole new FB project aimed at Air. Then I copied over all my files from the previous project.

Worked perfectly then.

I wonder if this is a bug related to Catalyst and/or the conversion of a project to Air?

Really hope we have the conversion working the other way soon - Air back to Swf. AND...why aren't Air projects compatible with Catalyst yet?

Probably early days but, can't wait

Hope this helps someone else.

• 6. Re: Export Release Build error
                    Jason Woodcock

I get this error as well everytime I create a mobile project in the lastest version of Launchpad, import the resulting files into Flex Builder 4.5 then try to export the project as a signed AIR desktop app. Exporting Release Build to a mobile target device works fine however.

Here is my log file as well:

!ENTRY com.adobe.flexbuilder.project 4 43 2011-09-09 17:33:29.640

!MESSAGE Failed to get build target settings: default

!STACK 0

java.lang.Exception

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.internal.FlexProjectCore.createErrorStatus(FlexProjectCore. java:1009)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.logging.GlobalLogImpl.log(GlobalLogImpl.java:66)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.util.logging.GlobalLog.log(GlobalLog.java:52)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ProjectBuildPackagingUI.doApplySettings(ProjectBui ldPackagingUI.java:754)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.project.ui.utils.ProjectBuildPackagingUI.applySettings(ProjectBuild PackagingUI.java:781)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPa geContent.saveSettings(ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPageContent.java:131)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPa ge.saveSettings(ExportReleaseVersionBuildPackagingPage.java:84)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ui.ExportReleaseVersionWizard.performFi nish(ExportReleaseVersionWizard.java:144)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.finishPressed(WizardDialog.java:811)

at org.eclipse.jface.wizard.WizardDialog.buttonPressed(WizardDialog.java:430)

at org.eclipse.jface.dialogs.Dialog$2.widgetSelected(Dialog.java:624)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.TypedListener.handleEvent(TypedListener.java:234)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.runEventLoop(Window.java:825)

at org.eclipse.jface.window.Window.open(Window.java:801)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersionAction$1.run(Export ReleaseVersionAction.java:97)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.exportimport.releaseversion.ExportReleaseVersionAction.run(ExportRe leaseVersionAction.java:103)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.PluginAction.runWithEvent(PluginAction.java:251)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.WWinPluginAction.runWithEvent(WWinPluginAction.java:229)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.handleWidgetSelection(ActionContributionI tem.java:584)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem.access$2(ActionContributionItem.java:501)

at org.eclipse.jface.action.ActionContributionItem$5.handleEvent(ActionContributionItem.java :411)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.EventTable.sendEvent(EventTable.java:84)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Widget.sendEvent(Widget.java:1053)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.runDeferredEvents(Display.java:4066)

at org.eclipse.swt.widgets.Display.readAndDispatch(Display.java:3657)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runEventLoop(Workbench.java:2640)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.runUI(Workbench.java:2604)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.access$4(Workbench.java:2438)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench$7.run(Workbench.java:671)

at org.eclipse.core.databinding.observable.Realm.runWithDefault(Realm.java:332)

at org.eclipse.ui.internal.Workbench.createAndRunWorkbench(Workbench.java:664)

at org.eclipse.ui.PlatformUI.createAndRunWorkbench(PlatformUI.java:149)

at com.adobe.flexbuilder.standalone.FlashBuilderApplication.start(FlashBuilderApplication.ja va:108)

at org.eclipse.equinox.internal.app.EclipseAppHandle.run(EclipseAppHandle.java:196)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.runApplication(EclipseAppLau ncher.java:110)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.internal.adaptor.EclipseAppLauncher.start(EclipseAppLauncher.jav a:79)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:369)

at org.eclipse.core.runtime.adaptor.EclipseStarter.run(EclipseStarter.java:179)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke0(Native Method)

at sun.reflect.NativeMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at sun.reflect.DelegatingMethodAccessorImpl.invoke(Unknown Source)

at java.lang.reflect.Method.invoke(Unknown Source)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.invokeFramework(Main.java:619)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.basicRun(Main.java:574)

at org.eclipse.equinox.launcher.Main.run(Main.java:1407)

Update:

As a work around, I tried to export it as an unsigned airi, then manually signed it with ADT using a self signed certificate and it worked perfectly...

Message was edited by: Jason Woodcock