10 Replies Latest reply on Jun 3, 2011 6:14 AM by Eugene Tyson

    'Twirl' feature in Indesign?

    vector lover uk

      Hi - using Indesign CS4 and wondering how I can duplicate the effect of the 'Twirl' feature in Illustrator to distort two crossed lines?


      Can I do this in ID or do I have to import from Ilustrator?