• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Application (Adobe air) not running

Community Beginner ,
Jun 03, 2011 Jun 03, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have an application which was running fine last night as I was doing debugging and what not but this morning its not running - well it is but its not. See when i click run or debug I get the process Adobe Air Debug Launcher.

When i wait for 5 minutes nothing happens so I click run or launch again and it sais: If the program is already running, close it before attempting to run.

When I kill the Adobe Air Debug Lancher Process it allows me to run the program with the exsact same out put as stated above.

I tried shutting down the application (FB) and it doesnt matter - I still get the errors.

Flash Builder 4.5

Windows 7 64 bit

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2011 Jun 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can I get some help on this - its really starting to piss me off.

basically I try and luanch an application as an adobe air desktop app and I get the task manager that states the Adobe Air Debugger launcher has started (I am not debugging the app) and then when I click end process after it ends Flash builder throws a pop up stating If the program is already running, close it before attempting to run.

HELP!!!!!!1111

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 04, 2011 Jun 04, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

HELP!!!!!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 05, 2011 Jun 05, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jun 06, 2011 Jun 06, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

the suggestion in the above mentioned post helped me with a similiar problem -

I deleted the line

PreloadSWF=C:\Users\<USERNAME>\AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\9us94hs0.default\extensions\flashfirebug@o-minds.com\chrome\content\flashfirebug\flashfirebug.swf

from the "mm.cfg" file:

and it now works

thanks

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines