+1 I would like to know more about that message as well
I am having the same problem.
I have attempted to get into Flash Builder to see what the matter was. Encountered a problem there as well.
"Description Resource Path Location Type
The property spark.components.Group.height must be a number in the range [0, 4000]. grPhotoGalleryCustomComponent1.mxml /Raintree Hotel - June 2011 v018/src/components line 7 Flash Catalyst File Incompatibility "Am guessing from above that my component is over the 4000 px limit.vivala adobe
Hmmm... I have decided to give it a go mucking again in Flash Builder to see whats going on.
And I'm pretty sure I have found a workaround, as follows:-
1. In FB, goto PROJECT>FLASH CATALYST>IMPORT FLASH CATALYST PROJECT..
2. BROWSE to choose your "faulty" .FXP , click FINISH
3. In PACKAGE EXPLORER, trail down to [FXP_NAME]>SRC>COMPONENTS..
4. You will see your .MXML corresponding to your "faulty component"
5. Double-click the component and a similar script to below will show.
For the HEIGHT value i have changed mine from "6422" to "2246" :-
<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?>
6. SAVE the file
7. RIGHT-CLICK on the [FXP_NAME], choose FLASH CATALYST>EDIT PROJECT IN FLASH CATALYST..
I'm guessing any number <4000 should work. I have saved the file again in FC and rebooted, and reopened the fxp without seeing the error again.
Lemme know if this works on your side.