• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Error invoking Class "EmployeeService"

Jun 07, 2011 Jun 07, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I have problems working through the tutorial.http://files.zend.com/help/Flash-Builder-for-PHP/Getting-Started/Mobile/building_your_first_php-base...

I get the following error message at the step 12 where you test the service you created from the tutorial.

InvocationTargetException:There was an error while invoking the operation. Check your server settings and try invoking the operation again.

Reason: Server error Class "EmployeeService" does not exist: Plugin by name 'EmployeeService' was not found in the registry; used paths: : /Users/sebey/Sites/zend/exampleMobileAndPHP/htdocs/ #0 /Users/sebey/Programmierung/workspaceFB4.5/.metadata/.plugins/org.zend.php.framework.resource/resources/ZendFramework-1/library/Zend/Amf/Server.php(553): Zend_Amf_Server->_dispatch('getEmployees', Array, 'EmployeeService') #1 /Users/sebey/Programmierung/workspaceFB4.5/.metadata/.plugins/org.zend.php.framework.resource/resources/ZendFramework-1/library/Zend/Amf/Server.php(629): Zend_Amf_Server->_handle(Object(Zend_Amf_Request_Http)) #2 /Users/sebey/Sites/zend/exampleMobileAndPHP/htdocs/gateway.php(68): Zend_Amf_Server->handle() #3 {main}

The only difference from my project to the test is that I've use a vhost for my php files and put the gateway.php and amf_config.ini in the "htdocs" folder of my vhost root. The vhost is reachable and when I put EmployeeService.php in htdocs it is found and the test succeds. But why isn't it searching in the services folder...

Anybody?

thx a lot

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Aug 12, 2011 Aug 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Add the services directory into the amf_config.ini which is in folder public

To do that add the line

amf.directories[]=../services

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines