How can I preview a slice with different image settings? If I go file / image preview I can preivew image settings for the whole page, but how can I do this for a single slice
1. Open the Optimize panel.
2. Click on the Preview button at the top of the document window
3. Click on the slice you want to preview.
4. Select the export settings for the slice in the Optimize panel.
5. Click on the Original button at the top of the docuent window.
6. Right click on the slice you just optimized and choose Export Selected Slice.
I can only draw slices in my original preview pane. So does this mean I have to play with the settings in one of the other preview panes, and then apply these same settings to the original pane when im happy?
I'm not sure I understand you correctly. If you are testing settings in the optimize panel, it's not necessary to change from the preview tab back to the original document tab. It's updated automatically.