0 Replies Latest reply on Jun 9, 2011 1:41 PM by Wang4181

Why the first AdvancedDataGridColumn in AdvancedDataGrid can not be disabled?

Wang4181

Hi,

I defined a AdvancedDataGrid control, and defined 2 column, the first the AdvancedDataGirdColumn display a name and second AdvancedDataGirdColumn display a checkbox, where the itemList is an array of item whose enable property is the itemRenderer's enable state.

But I found out that the enable state was not applied to first column.

If I add a dummy AdvancedDataGirdColumn, so the name becomes second column, then the enable state shows.

Anyone has the solution? Thanks.

Here is my code:

//nameRenderer.mxml defines a mx:Label to display name

<mx:Label id="name" height="18" enabled="{_data.enabled}" text="{_data.name}"/>

//checkboxRenderer.mxml defines a checkbox to select

<mx:CheckBox id="check" width="18" height="18" click="setInUse()" selected="{_data.selected}" enabled="{_data.enabled}"/>

//main mxml

var itemList:ArrayCollection = new ArrayCollection();

// adding item to itemList, where the item has a member - enabled

// AdvancedDataGrid component, here the enable state does not apply to name_col

<mx:AdvancedDataGrid id="mydatagrid" iconFunction="{null}" folderClosedIcon="{null}" folderOpenIcon="{null}>

<mx:dataProvider>

<mx:HierarchicalData source="{this.itemList}"/>

</mx:dataProvider>

<mx:columns>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn id="name_col" dataField="name" editable="false" itemRenderer="views.renderers.nameRenderer" draggable="false"/>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn id="checkBox_col" dataField="selected" editable = "false" itemRenderer="views.renderers.checkboxRenderer" width="18" headerText=""/>

</mx:columns>

</mx:AdvancedDataGrid>

// AdvancedDataGrid component with the first column as dummy, here the enable state applies to name_col

<mx:AdvancedDataGrid id="mydatagrid" iconFunction="{null}" folderClosedIcon="{null}" folderOpenIcon="{null}>

<mx:dataProvider>

<mx:HierarchicalData source="{this.itemList}"/>

</mx:dataProvider>

<mx:columns>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn id="dummy_col" width="20"/>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn id="name_col" dataField="name" editable="false" itemRenderer="views.renderers.nameRenderer" draggable="false"/>

<mx:AdvancedDataGridColumn id="checkBox_col" dataField="selected" editable = "false" itemRenderer="views.renderers.checkboxRenderer" width="18" headerText=""/>

</mx:columns>

</mx:AdvancedDataGrid>