3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 11, 2011 3:20 PM by mrenier58

Rendering doesn't save

mrenier58 Level 1

I upgraded to PE 9.0 (with updates) after a very frustrating experience with PE 8.0. Was looking forward to having so many problems fixed. PE 9.0 just presents a host of new problems! I am having 2 issues right now:

1) I followed Steve Grisetti's advice to render and save often. However, my rendering does not save. When I re-open the project, everything needs to be rendered again. It is a lot to go through everytime the project is open. I am also interested in knowing how I can make sure that my capture frame rate is the same as PE 9.0 so I won't have a red line above every clip that I place on the timeline (no transitions added at that point).

2) My project has given me this error message the last 5 times I have opened it (as per advice in one forum, I restart computer after every error message):

[..\..\Src\RenderFrameRequest.cpp-310]

I ran my Norton virus scan, Malware Bytes program and defragged the hard drive.

My system is a Dell XPS 630, Intel Core 2 Quad CPU Q660 @ 2.40 Ghz with 3.25 GB RAM. Running XP Pro SP3, 32 bit, 2x 1 TB SATA II, RAID 1. Video card is NVidia GeForce 9800, RealTek audio driver.

any suggestions?