Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

question mark in an orange circle

New Here ,
Jun 13, 2011 Jun 13, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi

I have in Flash Builder 4.5 an Action Script Class which isdocument class of a Flash (fla) file with the same name.

Both files are in the same folder.

In the AS class I call a Movieclip Instance which appears on the stage of the Flash file.

It all runs without errors but in Flash Builder I get(during design time) on the left side for every of these Movieclip calls aquestion mark in an orange circle with the notice „call on an undifinedproperty xxx“.

But the Movieclip is already defined in the fla file - hasanyone an idea what could be missing? - The compiler knows the MC and theprogramm works correct.

Regards Roger

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Looks like I have the same question: http://forums.adobe.com/thread/864992?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

My solution is declare a variable with the instancename of the object (for each object with i wont corresponde)

like this:

public var iQuadrat:MovieClip;
public var Frame_tlf:TLFTextField;

This is a way but i thinkit  is not the real correct way to create a variable for an object that is already declared, but so it is posible to set breakpoints at this lines.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Jun 15, 2011 Jun 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks! That's really looks like workaround.

To my surprise, declared var doesn't conflict with the stage instance.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines