1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 14, 2011 11:31 AM by Flex harUI

URGENT -- loading SWF file locally from second time not  remotely

flexiblekrish Level 1

Hi,

I have Air application which has theming and localization those are loading remotly every time. Now i want to changes such a way that,

theme.swf should load remotely first launch and second time onwords it should use locale swf.

To acheive this

I  download the swf to locale native path and using that path i can load the theme.

Now,

Using File,URLLoder and FILE streem, am reading the remote swf file data and locally creating new file and writing in that.

So now

When ever am trying to load locale one some errors are throwing like the following things repeatedly

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::FlexSprite could not be found.

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()

at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framework\s rc\mx\core\FlexModuleFactory.as:631]

at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/update()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\ FlexModuleFactory.as:401]

at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/moduleCompleteHandler()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\core\FlexModuleFactory.as:718]

VerifyError: Error #1014: Class mx.core::SpriteAsset could not be found.

at flash.display::MovieClip/nextFrame()

at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/deferredNextFrame()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framework\s rc\mx\core\FlexModuleFactory.as:631]

at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/update()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\ FlexModuleFactory.as:401]

at mx.core::FlexModuleFactory/moduleCompleteHandler()[E:\dev\4.x\frameworks\projects\framewo rk\src\mx\core\FlexModuleFactory.as:718]

doubts:

IS THERE ANY DIFFERENCE BETWEEN actual file(remote) and created file(written)

Please help me in this

Thanks

J Kishore