• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Scrolling

New Here ,
Jun 14, 2011 Jun 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I'm developing a Flash application with an Air back end where the site displayed to the user is written in mxml and controlled by an ActionScript file. In the mxml file I have a mx:VBox object, part of which has a height of 0 and increases the height when a button is clicked. I have two questions.

First, how can I get the browser to allow the user to scroll down once the height is increased instead of just having it cut off at the bottom? (Relatedly why doesn't a scroll bar appear on the browser if I shrink down the browser window.)

Second, is there a better way to get that part of the VBox to pop up other than increasing and decreasing its height? Would it be better to just make it invisible and then visible?

Thank you.

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

You'll get better answers for this on the Flex general discussions forum.

This forum is frequented by Flash Builder folks; while the other one has a lot of SDK visitors.

-Anirudh

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jun 21, 2011 Jun 21, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the advice. Sorry about that.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines