I just purchasing the CS5.5 design premium suite and Im having some issues:
1. I started building a folio and wanted to create another one and it wont allow me now. Says I need to upgrade to an acrobat version. Should I do this?
2. i can preview a folio file in Indesign cs5.5 and I can see the file when I sign onto acrobat.com but how can I view the file on my ipad?? I download the adobe content viewer app on my ipad and when I sign in theres nothing there.
3. Do I need to purchase DPS? I work at a small business and we want convert our workbooks and textbooks to apps on the ipad. To do this, to publish those apps and sell them, do I need to purchase the Digital Publishing Suite??
You might be better outputting to Interactive PDF in the short term as DPS is very expensive at the moment.
1. The free Acrobat.com account only allows one folio.
2. The current viewer is incompatible with the latest release of the tools. Apple, as usual, is dragging their feet in approving it.
3. You'll need to purchase something. There are competing systems.
Finally, please post any follow-ups in the DPS forum, not here.