1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 16, 2011 8:11 PM by RodWard

Using aggregator, project template and master slides

PracticalLearningSolution

I have been hired to create an online course on project management using Captivate. The organisation has colour coded 5 areas of the project cycle. I have never used Captivate, but I was wondering if the following is on the right track and if there are any issues I would need to be aware of. I thought I would create a project template; create a separate module for each part of the project cycle (plus the introduction, conclusion and quiz) and use a different master slide for each module to use their colours; then aggregate. It will be published as SCORM to be uploaded into the learning management system in Sharepoint. Thank you in advance for your advice.

• 1. Re: Using aggregator, project template and master slides
          RodWard Adobe Community Professional & MVP

Sounds like a good plan to me.  You might also consider using the diagram (if there is one) of the project process on the title slide of each module to help orient the learner as to which part is now being discussed.

One point though: If your LMS is using SCORM to track the learner's interaction with the course, don't use Aggregator to bundle the movies.  Use the Multi-SCO SCORM Packager instead.

Aggregator is fine for bundling courses that are just going to be delivered to end users rather than tracked.