I usually see folks pass in flashvars via a modified html wrapper. If you
want folks to pass in params on the URL, use BrowserManager
Well, it not what I want to do, it is a I have to pass parameters via the url
because of the project design.
I tried the BrowserManager, All I got was null's.
So, I know I am doing something wrong, but
I don't know what.
The Design is:
Given a url with various parameters in the url.
1) take the url parse the url
2) organize the data so, that the data can be passed into
a flex application.
3) The flex application will take the data and store
the data in an object.
I am trying to get step 2 and 3 to work, but all I am
getting is null's. I suspect the problem is in the html wrapper.
1) your project settings include "browser integration"
2) You followed an example and called BrowserManager.init();
3) The parameters are passed with a hash (#) not question mark (?)
If you can't use hash, I think you have to use your own wrapper and add a
function that will get the outer URL and use ExternalInterface to call it.