Hello, i've been able to integrate Coldfusion and Adobe
Acrobat Dynamic form, so people can fill the information and submit
it via e-mail with an attached XML file created by Adobe Acrobat
form/reader; i've been able to read the information, upload to a
database and other stuff... how ever.. i discovered that the
automatic XML generated by Adobe Acrobat or Form is in UFT-8
Enconding and when i read for example... spanish characters i'm
getting weird signs... is there any way i can change this behavior
at the forms so they are automatically generated in iso-8859-1
Please follow the directions below to process this data file
Adobe Acrobat Professional 7
**To view the completed form:
1) Save this data file to your computer.
2) Open a blank copy of the original PDF form that the form
completed in order to generate this data file.
3) In Acrobat, choose Advanced > Forms > Import Data
to Current Form
and browse for this data file.
4) You will see the form with the data in it.
5) To save a copy of the form with the data in it, choose
File > Save As
and save the file.
**To create a spreadsheet from one or more form data files
you have received:
1) Save the data files to a place on your computer, giving
each file a
unique name and making sure not to delete the '.xml' file
2) In Acrobat, choose File > Form Data > Create
Spreadsheet from Data Files.
3) Click the 'Add Files' button to chose the data files.
4) After the data files are added, click the 'Create
to create a Spreadsheet that contains data from selected