2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 20, 2011 4:17 AM by green_biri

SWF Play on page load

green_biri

Hello. I'm trying to do a story book in Indesign CS5, with swf made in Flash Professional placed at each two pages, which means that I have 15 swf in one final swf made by Indesign (with the flipping page transition). Every imported swf is marked with the "Play on page load" option, but only the first 2 swf files will start playing automatically. Is there any way to solve this problem (by scripting?), or it is just a bug from Indesign? Thank you.

• 1. Re: SWF Play on page load
          Petteri_Paananen Level 4

I have never had any problems with that. I have had as much as 82 pages long document with 1 placed SWF / page.... and they all were set to play on page load....

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: SWF Play on page load
            green_biri Level 1

Thanks for your answer. Tell me, can it be somehow related with master pages or something like that (I'm no InDesign expert)? Because it is really odd that the first two swf's start automatically, but even copying one of those two won't work on the third time..

What version have you been using, the latest?

I don't know if I'm allowed, but here it is a copy from my swf exported document so you can understand what's happening: http://fyels.com/xm800p

Once again, thank you for the help.. (by the way, I'm using InDesign CS5.5 (7.5))