3 Replies Latest reply on Jun 21, 2011 3:59 PM by John T Smith

My exported video wobbles

BlueKirby13

I tried a few different exportation settings, but no matter what, my final exported video ends up wobbling up and down. It's not a lot, but it is kinda noticeable and unprofessional.

My video consists of an audio and a still image throught the whole video. When I export it, I end up having a video in which the image wobbles up and down. I tried different formats, changing a few settings, but it's all the same thing.

Thanks in advance.

• 1. Re: My exported video wobbles
          the_wine_snob Level 9

Welcome to the forum.

What are the pixel x pixel dimensions of the still image?

What is the Sequence Preset used?

You say that you have tried several Export settings, but it would be helpful to concentrate on one - the one that you need for your delivery scheme, and then give the full details of the settings for that Export file.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 2. Re: My exported video wobbles
            BlueKirby13 Level 1

Thanks for replying.

The still image I used is 640 x 480, but I turned on the "Scale to Frame Size" so that it covered the whole video screen.

The sequence preset I used was the HDV 1080i25 (50i), so that I can have a high definition video (at least that is how I think this works).

For the export settings, I am aiming for, like I said, a high definition video, 1280 x 720 in dimension. I am a complete newbie in this regard, so if you have to use complicated concepts, I would appreciate it if you explained them beforehand.

Thanks again.

• 3. Re: My exported video wobbles
              John T Smith Adobe Community Professional & MVP

You do not go from SD to HD without a great deal of trouble

Since you have an SD image, export to SD