5 Replies Latest reply on Jun 23, 2011 5:37 AM by nealeh

(APE7) Problem Importing Video Clips

KirschSalvator

I've had this problem ever since I got this program. It freezes every time I try to import video clips to make a movie. It doesn't do that when I import audio files. I thought that maybe I was just loading too many clips, almost 400, but it used to eventually load all of the clips whereas now it just freezes and never finishes loading them. I've also tried loading up only 19 clips, it still freezes but it will eventually finish loading. I would simply do that to make the video, but every time I add more clips it dumps the ones I had already loaded. And I know that there is supposed to be a way to get the program to upload the clips without me having to open a separate file, but it has never worked. It's getting very frustrating, and nothing I try seems to work. I was wondering if there was something that would help remedy this problem.

And I'm sorry if this is the wrong area to post a question like this. I'm new to these forums and got a little lost. I apologize for any incovenience, and any misspelled words.