I was just wondering that its that only me or someone also also getting Crash error while trying to access youtube home page that shows big flash ads on header. That cause the problem with browser.
Do i need to install any flash support plugin?
Though i have update my flash player and even i reinstall mozilla but the problem still there.
Please anyone can guide me.
Necessary Information for Assistance
1. Operating System 32bit or 64bit
2. Browsers Used and Version numbers
3. Go to www.adobe.com/software/flash/about Adobe will tell you if Flash Player is installed and what version
Use each browser for this. Can you see the Flash Player logo(Red F) animate(spin)?
4. Do you use any adblock or Flash blocking application?
5. If you use Internet Explorer, go to Tools, Manage addons and look for Shockwave Flash Object. Is it Installed and Enabled? It needs to be.
6. If you use Firefox or any other non-IE browser, look in the Plugins and find Shockwave Flash Plugin. Is it Installed and Enabled?