2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2011 7:08 AM by bobba1

Runtime problem in migrating FB4 project to FB4.5

bobba1 Level 1

Hello,

I am having issues with a project originally authored in FB4, and migrated into the new FB4.5.1 framework. I migrated it according to the protocols, but still get an error. While running the project, there is a point when a user clicks on an image and then a handler should take them to a new view. Now, when they click, the following runtime error message appears -

TypeError: Error #1009: Cannot access a property or method of a null object reference. at spark.components::Scroller/focusInHandler()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\spark\src\sp ark\components\Scroller.as:1273] at flash.display::Stage/set focus() at mx.core::UIComponent/setFocus()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\core\UI Component.as:9895] at mx.managers::FocusManager/setFocus()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\src\mx\ma nagers\FocusManager.as:598] at mx.managers::FocusManager/mouseDownHandler()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework\s rc\mx\managers\FocusManager.as:2138] at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEventFunction() at flash.events::EventDispatcher/dispatchEvent() at mx.managers::SystemManager/mouseEventHandler()[E:\dev\4.5.1\frameworks\projects\framework \src\mx\managers\SystemManager.as:2924]

If I click on "continue" (I am running Flash player debug), the application appears to work properly. Any idea what this error message might be, and how I  might fix some of the code to address it? Thank you.