Any chance you can provide a sample application that demonstrates this?
Thanks for your respond. I wish I could show you my app; however this project is pretty big. Besides the UI part that was built for mobile, there are also part of the codes are including (referenceing) the old desktop project that still are complie in SDK 4.1. Mainly for the referencing codes to the old project are Caingorm's commands and service locators part, for getting the service call. Everything is fine and running on computer and mobile devices when using SDK 4.5.
I can try to build something to see if it will show the same situation. Thanks.
Oh, I finally found out why. After I remove most of my codes and add them back piece by piece, finally realized that there is nothing wrong with the old codes or other liberaries I used (Cairngorm, ModestMap etc.) The issue is on the compiler variable settings. We had added the "-swf-version=10" in the compiler arguments in Flash Builder. After I remove it, everything works fine. So just a reminder for anyone has this issue ( maybe just me, LOL. ) I hope the AIR would pick up the correct version for the mobile apps.