• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Flash Builder for PHP 4.5.1

Community Beginner ,
Jun 22, 2011 Jun 22, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

So I own Flash Builder 4.5 and upgraded to Flash Builder for PHP 4.5. Yesterday Adobe released an update for Flash Builder 4.5.1 which includes support for delpying for iOS devices.

So my question is how soon is Zend going to provide and update to Flash Builder for PHP? Past experience tells me it is going to take a while. Can any Adobe/Zend engineers confirm a time line when the upgrade will happen?

Also if upgrade is not a possibility, is there a Zend PDT Plugin for Adobe Flash Builder 4.5?

TOPICS
PHP

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jun 23, 2011 Jun 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello there,

Flash Builder for PHP is expected to be released very soon, I can confirm it's a matter of week or two. I suggest to wait until the official release is out.

Best regards,

Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jun 23, 2011 Jun 23, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks Roy

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines