Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Add or change topic status?

New Here ,
Jun 25, 2011 Jun 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi,

I am pretty new to this community and maybe also not yet that familiar with RoboHelp 9, which I have been using recently. I have notice that in RoboHelp there is the option to change the topic status e.g. to Ready for Review etc.

We are working in a small team of 3, often on  the same project using RoboSource. I'd like to use the topic status in order to track if an author or translator has completed all his task to make sure an follow-up author is aware that he can basically start with his tasks. I know there is the To Do list, but I didn't find as convenient reporting tools as for the topic status.

My question is now, is there any option to add additional topic status or any chance to add the To Do List e.g. to the Topics List pod as column title? Maybe there is also a more practical way to achieve the same result.

Thanks for your help!

Regards,

Christian

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

LEGEND , Jun 25, 2011 Jun 25, 2011

Votes

Translate

Translate
LEGEND ,
Jun 25, 2011 Jun 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jul 01, 2011 Jul 01, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Rick,

thanks for your quick response and for taking all the effort to create the screencam.

So it seems that at least in this release of Robohelp changing the topic status is not a feature. I was just hoping that there is possibly a work-around to archieve something similar.

Greetings from Germany

Christian

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Participant ,
Feb 14, 2012 Feb 14, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for having posted that video, Rick.

I came to the forum to see if it was possible to customize the Status or the To Do list items. Now I know how to do the latter (and that the former isn't possible). Many thanks.

Cheers,

Nick

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Explorer ,
Feb 22, 2012 Feb 22, 2012

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Yes, very helpful video.

By the way, you might be interested in Peter Grainge's reply to my question about how to get a list sorted by To Do item.

http://forums.adobe.com/thread/966242?tstart=0

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp