2 Replies Latest reply on Nov 12, 2011 10:14 PM by italoosorio

FLash Builder WTP Cannot be used

NicoJa

Dear all,

first I upgrade from FB 4 to FB 4.5 => I had a problem, I was not able to create any Dynamic Web Project or combined Java/Flex using WTP

It systematically failed.

Thus I decided to uninstall it and to reinstall from a fresh new download.

now it is worst !

No combined Java/Flex option are available.

No Dynamic web project possibility

No server view

I uninstall and install three times.

Please, is someone could give me any advises ?

thanks per advance

• 1. Re: FLash Builder WTP Cannot be used
          Shylendra H V

Which version of Eclipse JEE are you using? Supported version is Eclipse Helios JEE SR1.

Steps to configure -

1. Install Eclipse Helios JEE SR1

2. Install Flash Builder 4.5

3. Run 'Flash Builder 4.5 Plug-in Utility' (you can find it under 'utilities' folder) to configure FB to run as plugin on top of Eclipse Helios JEE SR1

-Shylendra

• 2. Re: FLash Builder WTP Cannot be used
            italoosorio

I had been using Master Collection CS5 which included Flash Builder. It was working fine win WTP for java development.

I updgrade to Master Collection CS5.5 which includes Flash Builder 4.5. Now I can't install WTP.

It seem that many people has having this problem with no aparently solution.

I don't want to install Eclipse. I wan to use what comes with Master Collection CS5 which is what I pay for.

So, what is the solution for this problem? What problem? I wan to be hable to instal WTP on Flash Builder 4.5 and use it like it was before.