9 Replies Latest reply on Jul 3, 2011 10:26 AM by John T Smith

How do I search the Premiere Pro CS5 & CS5.5 Forum

rowby Level 1

Hello all,

I haven't been on this forum for awhile, and I am trying to find where I search just this forum (not all of the Adobe forums).  I thought I used to see a individual Forum Search field on this forum main page to search just this forum.  But I can't find it now.....

http://forums.adobe.com/community/premiere/premierepro_current

I can't find any "This Forum Search"  search (other than the overly broad "Search Forums" link at the very top of the page).

Can someone provide me with a link to the page that includes the Forum Search field???

And perhaps, to help others who arrive here and are scratching their heads about how to search, the Forum Administrator can add a link to the right side of the forum that provides a link to the page where the search link can be found -- as an extra help.  I see there are various "custom" links on the right side, such as Facebook links etc., so it should be easy to add such a extra help link to the page where one can search this forum only.

Also I suggest a link to the forum search be added to the "Announcement: Read this before asking a question on this forum" page.

Thanks

Rowby