1 Reply Latest reply on Jun 28, 2011 4:26 PM by JJMack

Create action to insert Picture and resize

slbow

I am trying to create an action that will allow me to choose the picture I want to insert into the current workspace rather than creating a new one. Then I want it to resize the image. Below I have made some frames that will open automatically with my action, but I want to be able to open pictures right into this space instead of it going to a new page.

Screen shot 2011-06-28 at 12.49.31 AM.png

Currently it opens the the frames psd and then stops to tell the user to choose the first picture and that is where I get stumped. I only know how to make it open a photo, not insert it. Help please.

• 1. Re: Create action to insert Picture and resize
          JJMack Most Valuable Participant

You can create actions that will help you to interactivly do that.  You can also create script to automate the whole process or interactivly do that.  Both the action and scripts will require the use of template files that have been created that follow some rules.

If that sounds like too much work you may want to look at my Photoshop Photo Collage Toolkit.  It has a set of rules for creating template , sample templates and some scripts to populate templates Automaticly and Interactivly with some lableing options. Documentation and Examples and the Download my other Photoshop Packages [ JJMack ]