1. Would you please post in English —the language of this international forum? That would help everybody to help you with the issue.
2. You do not say which software you have made your logo with and, then, it would be a good idea posting in the forum devoted to that piece of software.
Gustavo (Posting from Madrid).
Hi and thanks for response,
I created a logo in illustrator cs4, cmyk modus. the printer would like the information of the spottone, hope I translate correctly,
You have defined your color in CMYK but now you want it to be spot colour, right?
OK, if so:
1. Create or select a new spot colour swatch. Let's suppose it is Pantone Coated 300 (that is Pantone 300 C).
2. Selec any instance of the colour used in the document for FILLS (Menu Select - Same - Fill colour). Click the spot colour Pantone 300 C in the swatch palette.
3. Do the same with the STROKES: (Menu Select - Same - Stroke colour). Click the spot colour Pantone 300 C in the swatch palette.
4. That should replace the use of the unwanted colour. From then onwards, use the spot colour intne swatches palette.
5. Use the Illustrator forum to make these questions as they can help you much better than here.
super. thank you so much!!!!!