• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Multiple instances of chm file

New Here ,
Mar 28, 2009 Mar 28, 2009

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I have crearted Robohelp project with merged help. When I click on one of the help topics in the chm output file, it launches a new instance of the help file (a new instance of chm file) Any idea what setting I'm missing in Robohelp?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi psk_rh an welcome to the RH community.

Do you mean that when you click on a topic in the TOC that the topic opens in ne window? If so, I seem to remember that is do to the window being used in the single source layout. I think it is specifically caused where the default window was created when the default single source layout was other than Microsoft HTML Help. Try deleting the current window and adding another one whilst Microsoft HTML Help is your default single source layout. Then ensure this window is selected in the properties of your single source layout.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
That works! Thanks a lot for the quick reply, 🙂

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp