23 Replies Latest reply on Jul 13, 2011 9:27 AM by the_wine_snob

what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?

beavertonron Level 1

I first noticed about 2 weeks ago while i was working on a project in Premiere Elements that all persons had a very orangy complexion, and the reds were extremely intense, and this has been varying for the two weeks, from a washed out color to just rather vivid to intense.  Then i thought it was okay after i made a few changes.  The monitor had been trying to go so i replaced it, then i replaced the cable, and today the orangy complexion is back and almost as intense as before.  It is even that intense on pictures on the internet, so it is not related to photoshop, thank goodness.

What is going?  Any suggestions?

Ron

• 1. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
          the_wine_snob Level 9

One of the first things that I would check out would be the video driver. This ARTICLE will give you a general checklist, plus some tips on tuneing up the computer.

Also, can you tell us all about your Source Files, plus your Project's Preset?

Thanks, and good luck,

Hunt

1 person found this helpful
          • 2. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
            Steve Grisetti Adobe Community Professional

Also, what type of camcorder is your video coming from and how did you get it into your computer?

When you started your Premiere Elements project, did you ensure that you chose the correct project settings for your video? If you did, when you place the video on your timeline, there will not be any red lines above the clips. Is this the case in your project?

• 3. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
              beavertonron Level 1

Thanks Steve for your comments.  I have found your book a welcome answer to many of my questions, but there are several issues that do not remain clear to me at all.  I used photos from my still camera, Canon EOS 5D Mark II, with pictures shot in raw and downloaded to Photoshop Elements 9. I resized them to no more than 1080x1920 which i was told by Adobe was the maximum usuable size photo that could be used in Premiere Elements.  They were not all the same because i had both vertical and horizontal photos in the collection.  It was from my catalog and window files that i put the photos into Premiere Elements 9.  I had originally been making filmstrip through Elements 9, but after many conversations with individuals in foreign countries talking to Adobe, i skipped Elements 9 and went straight to my project in Premiere Elements 9.

When i started my project, i used the preset of DSLR 1080p@29.97 which was again suggested to me by Adobe techs, although the last recommendation i got was to use HDV instead????  .And yes, there were red lines above the clips until i rendered it.  So does that mean i was using the wrong preset right from up front?  Does that mean i start all over again with a different preset?

Guess these answers pertain to both the comments of Steve and Bill.  The video driver has moved to the top of my list as possible problems.

Ron 

• 4. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?

Hi, Ron--

Glad to hear the book was helpful!

The photo sizes you should use in your project have to do with what you plan to output your video as.

Are you going to output a DVD, a BluRay disc or some other format? That will determine if your photos should be 1000x750 or 2000x1500.

It doesn't matter if you use DSLR or HDV project settings, if you plan to output a BluRay disc of your project. Either will work with photos.

But photos always need to be rendered, so there will always be a red line above them when you add them to your timeline. Just render (press Enter) whenever there's a red line above the clips on your timeline and your program should still perform pretty efficiently with your slideshow.

Meantime, with regards to your orange and red coloration issues, I'd heed Bill's recommendation. An outdated video driver can certainly cause the problems you describe.

• 5. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                  beavertonron Level 1

Thanks again for all the good advice from everyone!  What a welcome relief to find you gentlemen who are so willing to help us.

I definitely plan to output the project as a  Blu-Ray disc, and get the best quality i can get for the photos, so what size would be best to resize the photos to.  I hope to have some time this weekend to put all my new knowledge to work, and see what i can come up with.  That may precipitate more questions!!  lol.

Ron

• 6. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                    beavertonron Level 1

Thanks for the additional comments.  The plan is to output my project to a BluRay disc, and i was trying to preserve the best quality i could for the disc within the scopes of Premiere Elements. 

Is there no difference or preference as to using DSLR versus a HDV project preset for best quality?

I have rendered the project, but this is where the present problem seems to be arising for me.  I guess my confusion is following your directions for your 'burning disc' workaround.  Since when i went to 'share' to burn my BluRay disc directly, i wasn't given the option of burning, because the media was 'not present' to burn??  I don't know how i could have ruined a brand new blu ray disc, so i did attempt to do your workaround method.  I may have incorrectly modified your guideline in your book, because you said to do an avi but earlier in the same chapter you said avi was for standard video, and you stated mpeg was for high definition videos.  So i tried to burn my project to a computer windows 7 file as a mpeg with the 1920x1080i, and then was going to try and burn it as i think you suggested using the computer burn options rather than Premiere Elements?.  But only 5% into the project of approximately 13 1/2 hours expected time or so it stated at that point, i got the pop up saying that my memory was extremely low and to save and proceed cautiously, so i just cancelled it.  I have been reassured with 8GB of RAM i have enough memory to do these projects.  When rendering, even though it took a long while, it kept automatically saving, and this pop up never appeared.  So i have hesitated to keep trying this again.  Yes, i need to get some rerecordable blu-ray discs to play with rather than lose one every time for whatever unknown reason, unless there is just a large percentage of faulty discs when you purchase them, and i am using Verbatim 50GB 6x???  I also keep getting the 'Adobe Premiere Elements 9 is not responding' notice, and the little swirling green circle with the 'wait for the program to respond' statement, which can be there for 30-40 minutes, plus since i rendered the project, if i reboot or exit Premiere Elements, it is taking that long and appears longer every single time to reload the program.  I was told it was best to assess the size of my project by going to share, then computer, then mpeg and put my presets in to see the actual size of the project, and that states that it is almost 45GB and is almost 2 hours in length. 

Is there something wrong with my computer?  Am i missing something?  Am i doing something wrong?    I am now afraid to even try, because of the implication of too little memory.

I have spent hours on the phone with Adobe, with different technicians, some of whom speak better English, but i don't think any of them really understood the question i was calling for, and sent me off on wild good chases that were probably totally unnecessary.  That has been one of the most frustrating experiences.  I find that actually doing the project was much fun, but it has become an extremely frustrating job to get where i thought i had it exactly the way i wanted, and can't get it to the finished product.  That is when i started searching on the internet to find some kind of manual to help answer the questions i really wasn't getting answered by Adobe, even when paying for the services.  And i found your book, but the part on the burn disc workaround is not totally clear to me, and then running into these problems as i have tried to finish this project off.  This is half of the planned project, so i am anxious to get to the second part, but............ 

Plus the issue of the fluctuating intense oranges and reds on my monitor, i am not afraid to go ahead and edit the second group of photos for fear of having all the faces look bright orange.  I have had a computer lad come to my house, and since i knew my monitor was going, i replaced that with a new Samsung HD monitor, then i replaced the cable to it, and it still seems to be a fluctuating problem.  Is the video card the next thing to replace, or do i have a more serious problem.  My computer is one year old exactly, and it is a HP p6320f with AMD Phenom II x4 820 processor, with 8.0GB of RAM, using windows 7 65 bit operating system, and one TB on hard drive. 

I feel like i have already connected to you through your book, so i have tried to spill out everything here in hopes that you can make me see the light!  I am very much a novice on these issues, just getting into photoshop in the past year, but perhaps feel i have gone far past my abilities even with just Elements 9 and Premiere Elements 9. 

I certainly thank you for your comments, and hope that you could perhaps clarify your workaround to me. 

Thanks you so very much.

ron

• 7. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?

I hope I'm understanding your problem.

If you have resized your photos to 2000x1500 and you are using one of the hi-def project presets, you're almost there. (You will get the same quality,whether you use the HDV or DSLR project preset, if you're using photos as your source video.)

Considering your challenges (as well as some of the limitations of Premiere Elements), I'd recommend that rather than finish this project in Premiere Elements, you download a copy of DVD Architect Studio 5, available for $39 from Sony Creative Software.

Then, once you have finishe your project in Premiere Elements, you output it as a 1440x1080 MPEG2 (Share/Computer/MPEG with the1440x1080 preset). You then import this MPEG (which will be an M2T file) into DVD ARchitect Studio and burn your BluRay disc from there.

If you are unable to output an MPEG, it could be that your computer doesn't have enough free space to use as scratch disk space. How much free, freshly defragmented space is on your C drive? (You'll need at least 30 gigs.) Are you editing to this drive or to a second hard drive? If to a second drive, have you ensured that is it formatted NTFS rather than FAT32 (as they come from the factory)?

Also, before you attempt to create this MPEG/M2T file, press Enter to render your timeline. The computer will process your video and the red lines above the clips on your timeline will turn green when it's done. If you run out of memory before the computer can do this, you've got a shortage of space or youv'e got fragmentation on your hard drive(s).

I have a series of tutorials on using DVD Architect Studio, including a Basic Training series you can watch for free.

http://muvipix.com/products.php?searchphrase=dvd+architect&btn.x=0&btn.y=0

• 8. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                        beavertonron Level 1

Thanks Steve for all the great information.  I shall get DVD Architect 5 going tonight.  Yes, i feel i am basically there because i am very pleased with the completed project which is totally rendered.  Sounds great.  I see success coming in the near future!!!!

I have plenty of free space on my computer, over 700 GB.  Yes i am editing to the c drive.  I do have a external hard drive that i am using as a back up for my photos so i will check and see how it is formated.  I am assuming that the problem from one of the other pieces of advice i have received is that i probably do not have enough virtual memory on my computer, but when i found the spot to increase it, i had no idea of how much to state that i needed.

I guess i do have one more question, and that is the difference between p and i in the presets.  I was told by an acquaintance to go with p to avoid problems.  Under DSLR presets, it is DSLR 1080p, while under HDV presets it is HDV 1080i.  Is there a reason to go with p or i?????

I will look up your tutorials on DVD ARchitectStudio.  You have made my day!  Thank you so very much for all your very helpful comments and your suggestions have been so complete!!!!!!!  They all make sense, just like your book does.  Only spot i wasn't really clear was your burn the disc workaround, but i have a clear direction to follow now.

Ron

• 9. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?

Because you are using photos as your source video, it makes no difference whatsoever if you use a project preset to interlaced or progressive scan video.

• 10. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                            beavertonron Level 1

thank you so much for your answers to these questions that have just remained so vague to me.  Now it is the weekend and i will have time to try out all these options. 

Ron

• 11. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                              beavertonron Level 1

Guess i can keep coming up with questions.  I was reviewing DVD Architect Studio this evening, and i understand you are saying for me to download my program from Premiere Elements to then burn it to a BluRay, but are you implying that in the future it is perhaps an easier method to do the entire project?  I realize i have the present project completed in Premiere Elements but as soon as i get this down to a BluRay i want to finish the other half of this project. 

• 12. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                beavertonron Level 1

I just keep coming up with additional questions, and you all have been so helpful.  I feel that there is light at the end of the tunnel.

In your last comments, you said that photos resized to 2000x1500 are okay for a high definition project.  But in your book, you state that you should never go over 1000x750, but i am assuming that may not be for high definition, but you mention all the possible headaches if you don't resize them smaller, and end up with better quality in the finished product if you resize down further.  And then there is Adobe who told me that the very maximum size photos that can be used in Premiere Elements 9 is 1080x1920.  I realize i have what i have with the present project, but i now have hope that i will get that resolved, because it is DONE, except for the successful download to a blu-ray.  Which is the ideal size to resize my photos to for best quality possible for high definition without lots of hassle from the programs for future projects??????

I have been reviewing Sony's DVD Architect Studio 5 as you recommended, and i guess i am getting a few different vibes in what i am reading.  If i am reading your notes and reviews on muvipix.com, correctly, i would say you are totally meaning i should edit the project in Premiere Elements and just burn it to a blu ray disc from DVD Architect Studio 5 or would you truly edit in there also instead?  I read it isn't real user friendly, and you are dealing with a novice here!  I have figured out the basics of Premiere Elements by just forcing my way through and experimenting, but now have your book which has opened so many doors.  I am open to additional options of any sort for any step here!  The one thing i am not doing is giving up on these projects.  I will master them one way or another.

I also am reading about all the problems of some blu-ray players having trouble playing homemade blu-ray discs.  Is that really the case?  I purchased a Sony Blu-Ray Player BDPS780.  That would be most frustrating after all this effort to not be able to play my newly composed blu-ray disc!!!!!

And the other question coming up in my mind is if i incorporate a movie clip from my Canon 5D Mark II, which i haven't mastered the movie clips yet to my satisfaction, would that make a difference whether i used the DSLR or HDV presets?  You implied that as long as i was using still pictures, it didn't matter, but would it matter if i wanted to include a movie clip from the camera in a project?

There are times when i feel i am over my head in attempting projects that are beyond my scope!!!  Am i trying to do more than one would think an old novice should be attempting?   I just wish i had found the value of this forum a long time ago, and i don't think i would have become so frustrated.

Ron  

• 13. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?

In my books, I say that 1000x750 is the maximum size for photos used in a standard definition video project. You, however, are working in hi-def/BluRay, right? In your case, as I say in the book, you will need twice the horizontal and twice the vertical resolution -- 2000x1500.

However, because using photos this size is a much more intense process, I recommend working on hi-def slideshows in short segments of no more than 10-20 slides at a time.

As for DVD Architect -- no, it's not a replacement for a video editor. It's exclusively a DVD/BluRay authoring app. So you create your video project in Premiere Elements and then port the final video from it to DVD Architect for authoring (creating menus) and outputting to disc.

Now, enough questions! It's time to get to work! Once you start using the information in this thread and in my book, you'll see how it all works.

• 14. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                    the_wine_snob Level 9

In your last comments, you said that photos resized to 2000x1500 are okay for a high definition project.  But in your book, you state that you should never go over 1000x750, but i am assuming that may not be for high definition, but you mention all the possible headaches if you don't resize them smaller, and end up with better quality in the finished product if you resize down further.  And then there is Adobe who told me that the very maximum size photos that can be used in Premiere Elements 9 is 1080x1920.  I realize i have what i have with the present project, but i now have hope that i will get that resolved, because it is DONE, except for the successful download to a blu-ray.  Which is the ideal size to resize my photos to for best quality possible for high definition without lots of hassle from the programs for future projects??????

The ultimate Still Image size is a perfect match for one's Project, say 1920 x 1080 for a full-HD Project. For maximum quality, you want to remove the Scaling of the Still Images from PrE, and instead do that in PS/PSE, where it can even be automated to speed things up, and the quality will be the best..

The exception comes, when one wishes to do a Pan on a Zoomed Out Still. One then needs more pixels to work with, to do that Pan. Steve's suggestion of 2000 x 1500 allows for that on all Stills, and is a general setting.

I take things a bit further, in that I will Scale my images by their use. In almost every case, the great majority of the Stills will be exactly sized to the Project. If I need to Pan on a Zoomed Out image, or images, I will calculate just how many extra pixels I will need. As I do not do many of those Pans, on the Zoomed Out Stills, there will be very few of these, and their dimensions will be set to just what I need. If the Pan is purely horizontal, with no Tilts, I will even Crop our any unnecessary vertical pixels, so I might end up with 2700 x 1080 images, to do those Pans. I do not need the extra vertical pixels, so I eliminate those too.

By doing this work, prior to Importing, I first take all Scaling out of PrE, and use the higher-quality Scaling algorithms in PS/PSE. Next, I remove any unused pixels. As Steve points out, pushing around a lot of pixels is taxing on one's system. I want to be working with just the pixels that I need, and no more. This keeps my Project as lean, as is possible. It takes a little bit more work on my part, and some calculations, where I do need to Pan on the few Zoomed Out images, but it pays dividends in the end. Though in PrPro, I have one monster Project with 3000+ Still Images, plus a ton of other Assets. It does take about 2 mins. to load (from a FW-800 external), but it still edits smoothly, even on my laptop. Each Still Image is 720 x 480 (for my SD Project), so there are zero extra pixels in the whole bunch. In the very few cases, where I did need larger pixel counts, I did those as separate Projects, and Exported MOV (Animation CODEC) motion files, which were Imported. Fortunately, there are only about 100 of those. It can take some planning, but I find that far better than getting near the end of a Project, only to find that either the workstation, or the laptop is choking on my overly-large Assets.

To restate, one should do as much Scaling, as is possible, in PS/PSE. There should be zero up-Scaling, and very minimal down-Scaling in the video editing program. If done in the Image-editing program, like PS, or PSE, the quality will be the best, and the overhead on the computer will be minimized.

Good luck, and happy editing.

Hunt

• 15. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                      beavertonron Level 1

Thank you soooo much Steve and Bill.  I need to go get a new video card and hopefully i get the memory issue taken care of so i can get the first project onto disc, then i can get started on the next one and use everything i have learned or hopefully learned!!!

Ron

• 17. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                        beavertonron Level 1

VICTORY!   I have successfully burned my blu-ray on DVD A rchitect Studio 5.0 and am very pleased with it except for a 36 second blemish.  I had one file of 3 photos which did not appear and got a red design, stating 'media off line.'  After much investigating, i found that those three photographs were not in my windows files of the Elements catalog but did finally find them in a duplicate Windows file of which i have no explanation of how they appeared there or why i have duplicate files period.  But it was a 2 hour disc and everything else seemed perfect to me.  My problem is that i now start the second half of this project and i found more photos which have appeared in duplicate window files and some of them i was able to   transfer back to the original file but some i was not but it keeps telling me they are in the catalog.  When i went back to the mpeg2 file as well as the project in Premiere Elements i found the same 'media off line for the same 3 photographs, and all this occurred after saving the Premiere Elements as a mpeg2 file on the computer and was not there when i reviewed the entire project before saving it as mpeg2..  It took 13 hours and with 7 seconds left it froze.  I left it alone for several hours, and finally just cancelled it, to find it there and in good shape with the exception of the 36 seconds!!!!  Any ideas there? But when i found these duplicate files which were basically empty except for a few photos that i kept getting brought up when i 'reconnect' on Elements, stating that i could not reconnect them and that they were in the catalog, but not where i thought they were, and where they were originally placed, or at least i think.  But when i went back to the original Premiere Elements Project i did find more of the 'media off line' frames for those other photographs which i found in the duplicate files., and that amounted to perhaps 100 of the 500 photos this time.  So that is why i decided i could live with a 36 second blemish on the finished blu-ray disc, but still perplexed and just forgot about trying to re-edit the Premiere Elements project .   

I do have a couple of other questions.  Steve, you said for high definition Blu-ray, the resolution should be 2000x1500 pixels which seems more appropriate for the shape of the photographs, but there is no such choice as far as the presets are concerned and that is why i went with the 1080x1920 for high definition both as my presets and for my resizing of the photographs.  My assumption is that when i resize the photos, both dimensions need to be less than the 1080x 1920, or is that unimportant, and i can just presize them to your recommended 2000x1500 regardless of the preset options for Premiere Elements even if they don't quite match??

Another confusing point is a fact i got from an Adobe technician, and they said when working on the project in Premiere Elements, i could go to share/computer,mpeg and put in the presets and i would get a good idea of how big the project really is.  In my case it stated that my project was 44GB.  When i downloaded it as a mpeg2 to my hard drive, it stated that it was a 27GB project, and when i imported the M2T file to DVD Architect Studio 5, it stated the project was 17GB, and i was successful at burning it to a 25GB blu-ray disc.  Why the discrepancies?  But as you stated in your book Steve, i found a comment for the first time from anyone that you could probably get about 2 hours on a 25GB blu-ray which is how it turned out. 

One final question, in that you suggested that another time, i should do the project in increments of 10-20 photographs on Premiere Elements, which perhaps makes a lot of sense, so does that mean, after each increment of 10-20 photographs, i should save it as a mpeg2 on my hard drive, and then assemble them together in DVD Architect Studio 5 when i get them all completed?   And then would i add the audio for the blu-ray at that point after they are all assembled in DVD architect Studio 5?  It seems like after they are rendered, it seems too late to do much editing, since i had added the audio to the project in Premiere Elements.  It seems like that is possible but is the way you see accomplishing the majority of the editing in Premiere Elements and just basically burning the disc after optimizing in DVD Architect Studio 5?  It seems like i could add the audio to the disc in DVD Architect Studio 5 the same way i did it in Premiere Elements if that is the best way to do it?

DVD Architect Studio 5 seemed fairly easy to use, but i bought Steve's book on that too as a reference to make it even easier!  I just worked my way through each step, and it was stress free!!!!  Thanks a lot for all your help.  I never thought a forum like this would be so helpful.  Now it is time to start part 2!!!!!

Ron

• 18. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                          the_wine_snob Level 9

Ron,

Steve, you said for high definition Blu-ray, the resolution should be 2000x1500 pixels which seems more appropriate for the shape of the photographs, but there is no such choice as far as the presets are concerned and that is why i went with the 1080x1920 for high definition both as my presets and for my resizing of the photographs

Steve's suggestion of 2000 x 1500 pixels is for Scaling Still Images for a BD Project. That is not the actual Frame Size of the Project, which will be 1920 x 1080. The 2000 x 1500 for the Still Images is to allow for a little "wiggle room" with the Stills, but keeps them very close to the Project's Frame Size. Personally, I Scale to the exact pixel x pixel size, unless I know that I need more for, say a Pan on a Zoomed Out Image. Then, I Scale to whatever the exact size that I will need for that Image.

Hope that this helps, and good luck,

Hunt

• 19. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                            beavertonron Level 1

I guess i would like to know what Adobe techs  really mean by saying their maximum resolution for best results is 1920x1080, and implying anything higher could affect the quality of the photographs.  That is why because i had vertical and horizontal photos in the project, it ended up that i always had 1080 pixels in one direction and let the program automatically chose the other dimension based on the photo, and resulted in at least a photo that was not distorted but was usually in the 1440-1550pixel range , otherwise some would have been unusable if i made it fit the exact 1920x1080 pixels.  I don't mind the black bars on sides or top and bottom and use that for text when i use text.  So i am not creating more problem for myself by doing the 2000x1500 which exceeds their recommendations for best quality?  Maybe this issue isn't as big of an issue as it seems to be?  Is that what i am reading by both of your comments?

I am still very curious as to what went wrong with my writing my file to a mpeg2 with the 'media off line' and the other issues i listed in my last posting.  But in particular, I am anxious to know on how best to proceed with my next project of how to reassemble parts of the project if i were to do it in 10-20 photograph increments, especially since i won't be burning it to the BluRay in Premiere Elements.    If i did it in small increments, it seems like it would be impossible to add the audio to it until it is reassembled and in preparation for burning to disc?  Do the basic editing in Premiere Elements, then add the audio after the parts are reassembled before burning to disc? 

You guys have been SO helpful.

Ron

• 20. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                              the_wine_snob Level 9

Ron,

As video is always horizontal, with but a few, very rare exceptions, the pixel x pixel dimensions take horizontal/landscape into consideration.

Where one has vertical/portrait orientation, then they have several choices:

• They can Scale the width to that of the Project's Frame Size, say 1920 pixels. Then, they can either Crop in their Image editing program, or effectively crop by placement in the Project's Frame Size.
                                              • They can Scale to the height of the Project's Frame Size, say 1080, and let the width be less, hence the black bars.

The recommendation for doing any Scaling in PS, or PSE is to use better Scaling algorithms, than those in PrE. For slight Scaling, one will likely never see the difference between doing that in PS/PSE, vs doing it in PrE. Where one can encounter both quality and performance issues, is if they Import overly-large Still Images, that require both major Scaling, and also use a lot of computer resources just to handle. That is why the "rule of thumb" pixel x pixel dimension. They reduce the number of pixels, that the program must handle, plus they rely on the better Scaling algorithms in the Image editing program Again, for slight Scaling, it will likely never matter.

For a treatment, with vertical/portrait Images, this TUTORIAL might give you some ideas. While it shows one method, one is only limited by their imagination.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 21. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                                the_wine_snob Level 9

As far as the assembly of segmented Projects, you are correct. You would do your Audio editing, when you assemble the segments into the final Project.

Good luck,

Hunt

• 22. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                                  beavertonron Level 1

thanks Bill for your explanations!!!!  I have started working on the next part of my project and starting to feel more and more comfortable as i proceed.

Ron

• 23. Re: what is causing an intense orange and red coloration on all my photos?
                                                    the_wine_snob Level 9

Ron,

Good news, and if you hit any snags in the process, just stop back by - someone will likely be able to help.

Good luck,

Hunt