2 Replies Latest reply on Mar 27, 2009 10:47 PM by pixlor

Export shrinks entire html page, including images!

dynera
      I've just completed my first page in fireworks. When I export the png to html (with the associated sliced images) the entire site has been scaled down by about two thirds. The page width in fireworks is 940 pixels and yet the exported html file has a table width of 380 pixels. All the images are scaled down too.

Any ideas????

Thanks for your help!
        • 1. Re: Export shrinks entire html page, including images!
          pixlor Level 4
          quote:

Originally posted by: dynera
          I've just completed my first page in fireworks. When I export the png to html (with the associated sliced images) the entire site has been scaled down by about two thirds. The page width in fireworks is 940 pixels and yet the exported html file has a table width of 380 pixels. All the images are scaled down too.

Any ideas????

Thanks for your help!

Oh...man...there's a setting somewhere that is probably doing this. I don't remember what it is, though. Hang on, I'll look and see if I can find something. Probably before I do, though, someone who does know exactly what it is will post the right answer.
          • 2. Re: Export shrinks entire html page, including images!
            pixlor Level 4
            Okay...found it (at least in CS3).

Under File>Image Preview, there are three tabs: Options, File, and Animation.
            Click the File tab.
            There's an option to scale or constrain the output to a certain size. Make sure your scale is 100%.