2 Replies Latest reply on Jun 30, 2011 10:14 AM by curiouspetspetentertainme

adobe premiere pro cs 5.5 render low quality colour,is there a disable smart resample

curiouspetspetentertainme

im making switch from veags pro toadobe premiere pro,in vegas i rendered a clip just a red bubble,and the colour went from bright beautiful red,to oranges,even though its avi lossless,so i disabled resample in vegas,how do i do this in adobe

• 1. Re: adobe premiere pro cs 5.5 render low quality colour,is there a disable smart resample
          Jim_Simon Level 8

There is no such option in PP.  But I wonder if "Render At Maximum Bit Depth" is what you're looking for.  It's an export option.

• 2. Re: adobe premiere pro cs 5.5 render low quality colour,is there a disable smart resample
            curiouspetspetentertainme Level 1

im trying this now,ive also fought little to get 1920 1280 size ,i have fixed preview size too found in adobe doesnt show/render all parts of vid,it only shows part but learned how to adjust settings and fixed it,i like progressive and ;lower depending on vid for example if i render something in particle illusions i have to uses progressive in adobe or vegas or it ruins vids,ive decided to do switch over from vegas to adobe cause vegas was always unmasking,acting like its unmasking my stuff,turning clips red or black and having no vid,forgetting effects,or only half masking,and generally giving loads problems,mostly i rember with cs4 cs3 i only had installation probs and registration probs that were fast fixes,i do like vegas effects,and faster rendering but adobe has pause and save que i like this,im going to re get use to premiere pro then move on to after effects,and watever that script riting adobe program is,and ill use newblue fx effects plugins for adobe theyve got very similar effects to vegas plus too i find vegas handles avis and files from particle way better  and has more format outputs ,and theyre audio is way better too,editing in bvegas u need like ten tracks to edit one audio if u wish to chang volume in diff parts of the video where as adobe is cliping and often vegas will make the audio sound cam like if u increase volume and adobe makes better cartoon effect with newblue fx cartooner then vegas