10 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2011 11:35 AM by houze

New to eLearning Suite 2.5 (not new to DW and FL)

houze

As the title says, I am new to the eLearning Suite 2.5 but I have a few years under my belt with Dreamweaver and Flash.

My goal is to produce a simple, 3 lesson SCORM compliant course and I am uncertain how to begin the actual technical side of the production (I've already storyboarded, etc.), hence the few statements/questions below.

1. I think that I begin by creating the main contents page and the 3 lessons individually in Captivate (using whatever sources I create either in Powerpoint, Captivate, Flash, etc.).
      2. Then I tie them together into a course using the Adobe Multi Sco Packager 2.
      3. Finally I upload the package to my LMS.

Are these assumptions correct?

Where would Dreamweaver with its eLearning Templates and CourseBuilder interactions come in?

I guess I am in need of a step by step explanation and I am more than willing to buy a book(s) and/or read through a website that outlines the complete process from start to finish if they exist. I have been unable to find tutorials other than those which demonstrate the new things in Captivate 5.5, etc.