See #3 you linked to.
I thought it might be the Matrox MX02 Mini, as i used it to capture AVI footage. So I created a new HDV project - bypassing the Matrox. Used HDV footage captured by firewire. Same thing.
Simple projects with no effects. Exporting about 5 minute segment.
Probably not enough info for you. Will work it some more. Everything is brand new on this machine. However, After clean Windows install, I transferred docs and settings from old computer. Maybe something wrong there.
I am having same problem with Export> Media in PPro CS5.5 and exporting to H.264, iPad settings. It takes about a minute to load the Export Settings box and while waiting, the PPro box title line shows "not responding" following the project name/path.
When the Export Settings box finally appears, it does so behind other PPro windows, requiring me to click on it to pull it forward. When I click the "Queue" button in the Export Settings box, the AME window appears with "not repsonding" following AME's title. Once again it takes roughly a minute or so before the output filename appears in AME's queue.
Since I did not have this problem when encoding these same sequences in this same project to Windows Media files, I tried changing from H.264 iPad format settings to Windows Media format settings. The Export Settings box and queueing boxes respond immediately.
Unfortunately, I need the sequences encoded in H.264, so I have no other choice than to wait as PPro and AME do their thing. If someone has an explanation for why this problem is occurring and/or how to fix this issue which seems to be related to encoding to H.264, I would really appreciate your input!
HP Z400 Xeon 3.19GHz cpu, w/6GB RAM, ATA SCSI RAID, Nvidia Quadro 4000 and Matrox MXO2, running/Win 7 Pro 64-bit w/Adobe Production Premium CS5.5
I was told there was a memory leak, which was fixed with the latest update. Try updating all of your Adobe software. Post results
I updated all Adobe files and Windows 7 files a couple of weeks ago. I still kept getting "Not Responding" in both Premiere and Media Encoder if my media export box was set to H.264, iPad settings.
However, I just tested the same spec settings in a new project, and I have instant everything. Tried opening the projects that gave me the "Not Responding" fits a few weeks ago, and evrything loads instantly now. I have no idea why it works well now; I'm just going to be happy that it does.