2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 1, 2011 2:17 PM by Flex harUI

Adobe Summer Break

Flex harUI Adobe Employee

It is time for the 2011 Adobe Summer Break.  US Engineers get a week off.  For me, that means I won't be answering posts dated from July 2 up to and including July 10.  I won't read old posts when I return. If you want me to see a particular thread, reply to it on July 11 so it will show up in my forum folder.

Thanks,

-Alex

• 1. Re: Adobe Summer Break
          UbuntuPenguin Level 4

WHAT ! You all get a week off during the best time of the year ?! What do you all do for a week in early July ? Are you all hiring...

• 2. Re: Adobe Summer Break
            Flex harUI Adobe Employee

The way it works is that just about all US Adobe employees have to take

vacation time next week and the week between Christmas and New Year.  You

can get other time off during the year if your management allows it.  And

then there are paid holidays as well.  It is a pretty good deal, and Adobe

is hiring: http://www.adobe.com/aboutadobe/careeropp/

Me, I plan to remove enough weeds to make my house visible from the street

again, and erase from memory all of the discussions I've been tracking on

the forums.

And FWIW, Adobe Support is working during the break and it is possible for

customers to escalate issues such that my cell phone will ring next week.