4 Replies Latest reply on Jul 4, 2011 7:30 AM by Peter Spier

ANCHOR

abssiddiq Level 1

Hi

I have a rectangle Box with 40% Black and I want it to placed as a anchor inside another text frame while placing and make it as anchor and I want to Send Back the Rectangle Frame so that I can see the Text Frame which has Some Text. But the Send Back Option doesn't works?

What is the reason and how can I do this?

Thanks
      Siddiq

• 1. Re: ANCHOR
          BobLevine MVP & Adobe Community Professional

Anchored objects can't be sent to the back...They're always in front.

Bob

• 2. Re: ANCHOR
            Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

"Custom" anchored objects are always in front of the text. "Inline" or "Above Line" will be behind following text, but they leave a gap unless you make them the last thing in paragraph and pull them down behind the next paragraph, which may not always be practical.

If you explain, or better post a screen shot of a mockup of exactly waht you want to do we might be able to offer some alternatives.

• 3. Re: ANCHOR
              abssiddiq Level 1

Hi Peter,

I have attached the Image. I want to place the Blue and Black Color Box inside the "Analyzing Everyday Life" and I want to place inside this and show the text. I want to anchored it because of reflow in corrections.

Thanks

Siddiq

• 4. Re: ANCHOR
                Peter Spier Most Valuable Participant (Moderator)

Hi Siddiq,

Attachments are disabled -- have been for quite some time, unfortunately, but you can use a link to an external server to share a file, or you can embed an image inside a post on the web page (not by email), using the little camera icon:

CameraIcon.png