If I launch a native process from my air app..
I wonder if there is some way to suspend and resume that native process.
So the steps would be:
1) air app launch a native process
2) process starts writing to stdout (that i'm reading from air)
3) at some moment the air app detects that has recieved enough data and wants to suspend the process for a while.
4) air app suspends the process.
5) at some other point in the future the air app wants to resume the previously launched process.
thanks in advanced.
(pd:sorry for the post on Air/bugs)
Since it seems to not being able to do that just using the native air api I have added a request for it:
vote for it if you please.