2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 7, 2011 2:57 PM by ftvdev

Error Webservice Flasg builder 4

ftvdev

I was consumong this webservice (http://www.weenee-fleet.com/ngi-lbs-server-lbs-service/NgiOlsWS?wsdl) with flex 3 and it works perfectly.

But when i tried to consume it using flash builder 4 when i try to connect to show me this error:

Unable to save the data model

Reason:

An error occurred while attemping to resolve the existing model

What is the problem ?

• 1. Re: Error Webservice Flasg builder 4
          embeddedsoft Level 1

Hi,

Looks like the Web Service may be defining objects whose names clash with Flex 4/Actionscript 3. This seems to be a known issue. Not sure if there's a work around for this yet.

Here is a link to related posting in the forum: http://forums.adobe.com/message/3775439

Since I work with web services, java, flex 4 and .NET I'm kind of interested in posts dealing with Web Services in Flex 4/Actionscript. I'll keep looking and post back if I find something.

embeddedsoft

• 2. Re: Error Webservice Flasg builder 4
            ftvdev Level 1

I opened your link but i found that's note the same error.
            when i click on details this is what show me :

An error occurred while attempting to resolve the existing model.
            ERROR : property "accuracy" has already been declared in this scope, at
            ERROR : property "value" has already been declared in this scope, at
            ERROR : property "uom" has already been declared in this scope, at
            ERROR : property "id" has already been declared in this scope, at
            ERROR : property "pos" has already been declared in this scope, at

But in that thread this is what the error:

ERROR : ActionScript generation is not supported for entities whose  names clash with this top level (no package) ActionScript classes.
            Entity "Error" clashes with an AS top level class.