1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 7, 2011 6:37 AM by kokorito

Send variable

W M Chin

Hi everyone,

I want to send a variable to another page, how do I do that?  The variable I want to send is the date id.  This is my code.  Where can I put it?

<td><input type="button" onclick="show_confirm()" value="Delete" class="button" /></td>

<?

$queryB3 = "SELECT * FROM tr_dates WHERE id = $r->id AND completed = '1'";

$resultB3 = mysql_query($queryB3) or die(mysql_error());

$row = mysql_fetch_array($resultB3);

$completed = $row["completed"];

?>

• 1. Re: Send variable
          kokorito Level 4

umm, not really flex but you can then put the data id in a hidden field

<td><input type="button" onclick="show_confirm()" value="Delete" class="button" /></td>

<?

$queryB3 = "SELECT * FROM tr_dates WHERE id = $r->id AND completed = '1'";

$resultB3 = mysql_query($queryB3) or die(mysql_error());

$row = mysql_fetch_array($resultB3);

$completed = $row["completed"];

echo '<input type="hidden" name="date_id" value="' . $completed . '">'

?>

that will then get passed with the form to the processing script