Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Resize Images

Explorer ,
Nov 13, 2006 Nov 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hello,

I have a FlashHelp project with approximately 3400 images and 1100 htm files. Out of the 3400 image files, I am wanting to resize the height and width of about half of them. This act would affect about half of the htm files also.

I can pull the image files into PhotoShop and resize them. However, I am also needing to change the dimensions inside the htm files.

I have two questions ...

1 -- After resizing the images, will RH automatically pick up the latest image file?
2 -- What is the easiest way to change the image dimensions inside each htm file?

Thanks in advance for any advice.

Regards,
Gilley

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines

correct answers 1 Correct answer

Community Expert , Nov 13, 2006 Nov 13, 2006
If you resize the images that are in the RH source folder(s), then it will pick them up and that is your problem. It will pick them and then show them at the old dimensions thus distorting them horribly.

If the images are a standard size or a limited number of sizes, then using a multi line find and replace tool such as FAR or ReplaceEm can help you. Look at the code and you will see what needs to change.

If you have some images that are X by Y that need to change and some that are X by Y and ...

Votes

Translate

Translate
Community Expert ,
Nov 13, 2006 Nov 13, 2006

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST
If you resize the images that are in the RH source folder(s), then it will pick them up and that is your problem. It will pick them and then show them at the old dimensions thus distorting them horribly.

If the images are a standard size or a limited number of sizes, then using a multi line find and replace tool such as FAR or ReplaceEm can help you. Look at the code and you will see what needs to change.

If you have some images that are X by Y that need to change and some that are X by Y and do not need to change, you have another factor to allow for.

You sure you want to change them? :-)

Back up your project before playing around, just in case.

Help others by clicking Correct Answer if the question is answered. Found the answer elsewhere? Share it here. "Upvote" is for useful posts.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp