3 Replies Latest reply on Jul 8, 2011 10:12 AM by Dave LaRonde

    Can't find a certain effect...


      let's say I have a front shot of a coffee cup, and i have a layer which is an image of a text..not a text layer. and i want the layer to appear as if it is printed on the cup..which means that the edges of the layer will like go backwards and wrap the cup...It's hard to explain...i went through all of the effects and only CC Lens kind of has that effect....but it's far from the result i'm looking for.


      thank you.


      my version of AE is CS4 btw.