• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

F4M Error #1009 on FMS 4.0.2 on AWS

Community Beginner ,
Jul 12, 2011 Jul 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

When trying to use the latest AMI on AWS for Flash Media Server, everything seems to work right going upstream (server connects, stream goes to server), but the F4M file doesn't seem to make any client or OMFS happy.  I get the following error - "The F4M document contains errors.  Error #1009".  Is this a bug?

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jul 12, 2011 Jul 12, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Can you check if F4F recording is happening and .stream file is properly created in events folder of livepkgr.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 14, 2011 Jul 14, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks.  Yes it seems to be.  But nothing spiting out.  If I install the older version of  FMS 4, everything works fine, but an Adobe bulletin says they is a security flaw in that version.

Is there something I have to do differently with FMS 4.0.2.0812 so it will work like FMS 4.0.1.8011?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Double checked after another reinstall of the instance and ssh to the server and no .stream file in the livepkgr folder.  Just _definst_...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

It might be permission issue - after reinstall can you give full permissions to your FMS installation folder

>> cd /opt/adobe/fms

>> chmod -R 777 .

>> cd /mnt/applications

>> chmod -R 777 .

I just want to rule out any functional bug - just want to make sure if its permission issue or not.

Once you run above command, publish and try to playback the stream - see if you get same error.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Jul 15, 2011 Jul 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for your response.  Those folders are wide open right now.  It doesn't make a difference.  Also, I did note that on the splash page when logging into the server had version number of 4.0.2.8011 instead of the 4.0.2.8012 AMI that I launched.  Is that just a typo?

Still not working....

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 15, 2011 Jul 15, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thanks for using FMS on AWS.

The issue you reported is acknowledged and confirmed. Please be sure that we working on this and will get back to with the resolution.

The splash screen that you see is just plain text. So, it has to go down as a typo. The correct version is indeed 4.0.2 r8012.

Thanks!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Community Beginner ,
Mar 19, 2013 Mar 19, 2013

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Puting livestream%i?adbe-live-event=liveevent on the stream field whiling streaming a single rate can cause that error.

Please check if you're not using livestream%i?adbe-live-event=liveevent instead of livestream?adbe-live-event=liveevent when creating the single rate streaming.

Good Luck!

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 08, 2017 Jan 08, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I am also getting this error message. And I have also tried by removing %i

still getting same error.

I wanna know the process of HTTP streaming only

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,
Jan 09, 2017 Jan 09, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi Joy, Are you using latest version of Adobe media server(which is 5.0.11 as of today).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

yes Sir.. But the main problem is, I have created the crossdomain.xml file

<?xml version="1.0"?>

<!-- http://www.adobe.com/crossdomain.xml -->

-<cross-domain-policy>

<allow-access-from domain="*"/>

</cross-domain-policy>

But still getting crossdomain access denied . the file is in the webroot directory

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

if the os is linux please check permission and ownership...The file should be owned by ams user and ams group.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 15, 2017 Jan 15, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Thank you fro your reply. But I am using Windows Server 2012 R2 Data center.

And unable to get access.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

crossdomain.jpg

I am attaching screenshot from default install of AMS on my desktop machine(WIN7).

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

sdomain.jpg

Please check my configuration ...

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I guess(I am not sure though) your crossdomain file has .txt extension...Instead it should be crossdomain.xml. Please turn off hide extensions in explorer menu.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

ext.jpg

oh. but it's really .xml

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Adobe Employee ,

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hummm..in that case I am not sure why you are getting access denied. Can you fetch http://loclahost/crossdomian.xml in browser and confirm?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 29, 2017 Jan 29, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Yes, I can. And also with the live ip

like -

http://1.1.1.1/crossdomain.xml

is it crossdomain or crossdomian ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
New Here ,
Jan 31, 2017 Jan 31, 2017

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi, I have solved the issue.

Please help me on another issue

the f4m file is geeing large. How can manage the size ?

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines