1 Reply Latest reply on Jul 12, 2011 11:27 PM by Mylenium

Unable to move random keyframes! They are stuck!

RuesterProd Level 1

I have CS5 (10.0.2.4) on an Intel Core2Duo with 6GB RAM, Win 7 x64 - I am trying to animate .pdf's

I have over 250 layers (all  .pdf), but when I am animating I take only one or two into another  Pre-comp (but not every layer is being animated)... my Pre-comps only  have up to 6 or 7 layers, but I am not sure if the other 200 layers, and  multitude of pre-comps are somehow affecting it...

The problem seems to happen with random keyframes... it won't be all the  keyframes of a property, just 1 here and there. Like right now I am  working with adding a Glow Layer Style, I have 5 keyframes set on the  Glow size, but one of them is immovable, and won't even turn yellow on  click! If I double click it, it'll bring up the property window to  adjust the value, but I can't move it in time.

anyone know of any suggestions, fixes, or troubleshooting?

• 1. Re: Unable to move random keyframes! They are stuck!
          Mylenium Most Valuable Participant

This issue may relate to time-remapping and/or having scaled the keys in time (eitehr in the graph editor or by holding down Alt while moving). Then they may end up at odd fractional times and get stuck. Though, in all honesty, the last time I heard anyone report such issues was way back and they actualyl should long be fixed. Anothe potential problem, also related to fractional time may be that you actually have 2 keys in the same place. So as a minor, zoom in real close on the keys and check that. Zooming may also generally get the moving, even if they are only single keys... Might boil down to dispaly issues then....

Mylenium