2 Replies Latest reply on Jul 15, 2011 9:24 AM by the_wine_snob

Adobe Help!

asianboy223

Hey everyone i got Adob Premiere Elements 9 and i like to make gameplays usins hypercam 2

but whenever i drag a clip down into the timeline or sceneline its lags really bad when i play it

and when i start a new project in the change setting i dont know which folder is best for gameplays

please help!

• 1. Re: Adobe Help!
          nealeh Level 5

We need to know a lot more about your clip, your project setting and your PC:

Got a Problem? How to Get Started

Also work through the tips here:

PrE Hanging, or Crashing - Some Tips

Cheers,
          --
          Neale
          Insanity is hereditary, you get it from your children

• 2. Re: Adobe Help!
            the_wine_snob Level 9

Hello!

Can you give us all of the Export options that you have available with HyperCam 2?

After we PM'ed, I looked at the specs., but all that I could find on any site was that it Exported to AVI. That was all, and is really not much.

To elaborate, AVI is a "wrapper," and a lot of stuff can be inside the wrapper. It is WHAT is inside the wrapper that counts. This ARTICLE goes into a lot more detail.

If you do not know what is inside the AVI wrapper, then I would download and install either G-Spot, or MediaInfo. If you run one of those AVI files through either, it will tell you all about the files.

Now, if there are choices on your end, the user-end, for the settings of the AVI files, you would know what you chose. If you can tell us those settings, we should be able to find out why they are not playing and editing well.

It might also be very helpful to us, to know what options you have in HyperCam 2, as one might be far better than others, when it comes to editing. Many Export files are designed to be delivery-only, while others can also be edited smoothly. If we know your options, someone can likely pick one, that will edit, or at least edit better.

Though I shared this ARTICLE on Camtasia/CamStudio/FRAPS with you, I am linking to it here, to help any other users with video screen-capture programs.

Good luck, and please let us know a bit more.

Hunt

1 person found this helpful