Dedicated community for Japanese speakers
  • 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

Can i change the content assist order?

Jul 16, 2011 Jul 16, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, the content assist order of suggestions should first show the templates. As it is, they're last on the list. This is very counter-intuitive.

Does anyone know away to hack this configuration?

Thanks

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 19, 2011 Jul 19, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi, The order in which 'content assist' is listed, can be found at 'Windows > Preferences > FlashBuilder > Editors>ActionScript Code > Content Assist Cycling

But by default its the 'Templates' first. You can but change the order as per your convinience

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Sorry for the late answer, thanks for the reply. However that didn`t work. It only affects the 2nd cycling, not the first. So I still need TWO Ctrl + Space to get to the templates. I would like to get to them with one.

Not only that  but when you don`t find a matching template it's even worse, because then I have to get back to the first cycle if I want to settle for a Class/Component instead.

Thanks anyway

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Jul 25, 2011 Jul 25, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Hi,

First Cycle will always show 'All' proposals. The order of rest of the Cycles that follow can be customized in FlashBuilder->Editors->ActionScript Code->Cycling

First cycle will also have templates in it. If you type in full word of template and if auto-insert is true in preferences, the template will be inserted automatically when cntr+space is pressed.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines