• 한국 커뮤니티
    Dedicated community for Korean speakers
Exit

'Show' appears near top of help screen

New Here ,
Jul 18, 2011 Jul 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

I've inheritied the project for help and am not very proficient with robohelp so please be patient.  When help pages appear, there is a link at the top called 'show', which when you click on it, expands and shows Contents, Search etc.  Can anyone tell me how to:

a) turn this option on/off

b) Change the word 'Show' to something of my choosing?

Thanks in advance for any help

Views

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
LEGEND ,
Jul 18, 2011 Jul 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

Hi and welcome to the community,

a) You can turn this off in the properties of your Single Source Layout. Uncheck "Show Navigation Pane Link in Topic":

showpanelink.png

b) You can change this by modifying your language file. File > Project Settings > Advance > LNG File. You can also edit robohrre.lng using notepad. You're looking for the element named "Display" in the section WebHelp.

Note: This will disable the link. This will not display the entire skin when loading the help. For that, you need to call the help differently.

Greet,

Willam

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
Be kind and respectful, give credit to the original source of content, and search for duplicates before posting. Learn more
community guidelines
New Here ,
Aug 18, 2011 Aug 18, 2011

Copy link to clipboard

Copied

LATEST

Thanks for the valuable help.

Votes

Translate

Translate

Community guidelines
community guidelines
Resources
RoboHelp Documentation
Download Adobe RoboHelp