1 Reply Latest reply on Oct 15, 2006 3:03 AM by Newsgroup_User

Can't keep rows in left column on top

gmsugaree
      Hi, I can't seem to figure out this problem. I created a template with one column on the left with six rows, and two columns on the right each with just one row. I make the two on the right editable regions, but not the one on the left (which has all of the links.)

Once I create a new page out of the template, if the colums on the right start expanding down based on me entering info, the first row in the left column starts to stretch downward, screwing up my menu.

To try to fix this, I made the left column just one row, like the others, and inserted a new table into there with multiple rows. Now when the columns on the right expand, it pulls the entire table in the left row down towards the center instead of staying on top.
      Changing the "vert" in the table properties to "top" does absolutely nothing... help! THanks!!!
      Greg
        • 1. Re: Can't keep rows in left column on top
          Level 7
          gmsugaree wrote:
          > Hi, I can't seem to figure out this problem. I created a template with one
          > column on the left with six rows, and two columns on the right each with just
          > one row. I make the two on the right editable regions, but not the one on the
          > left (which has all of the links.)
          >
          > Once I create a new page out of the template, if the colums on the right
          > start expanding down based on me entering info, the first row in the left
          > column starts to stretch downward, screwing up my menu.
          >
          > To try to fix this, I made the left column just one row, like the others, and
          > inserted a new table into there with multiple rows. Now when the columns on
          > the right expand, it pulls the entire table in the left row down towards the
          > center instead of staying on top.
          > Changing the "vert" in the table properties to "top" does absolutely
          > nothing... help! THanks!!!
          > Greg

We need to see the code. Paste a link to your page.